Car Solutions News and Offers/Sales

News about new arrivals to our online store, new firmwares, new manuals issued, new photos and videos of car electronic installation and general information on Car Solutions Online Store work.

Moderator: Germes

Re: Car Solutions News and Offers/Sales

Postby Slav » 16 Aug 2018, 16:51

All great things have to end eventually. Summer is almost over but you still have a chance to grab a nice discount on that car upgrade that you've been putting off for so long!

Visit our Great Summer Sale and be surprised by the sure amount of discounts that you can miss out on if you do not hurry...

Couldn't find what you were looking for in our sale? No worries! We also offer the best prices on selected products in our stock. Some of those products are in limited supply, so if you find something interesting – be sure to grab it right away as it may not be available later.
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Car: My own 2 feet

Postby Slav » 06 Sep 2018, 17:09

All Mercedes-Benz owners are in luck, as new camera adapters for various Mercedes-Benz models have just appeared in our stock. The best thing about these devices is how simple it is to connect them. No need to mess around with car wiring and worrying about damaging something or voiding car warranty - everything is Plug&Play! Just hook up all of the connectors...And voila! Cameras are ready to be installed!

Stay tuned for more, we have tons of new stuff coming your way!

Front and Rear View Camera Connection Adapter for Mercedes-Benz with NTG4.5 System

Front and Rear View Camera Connection Adapter for Mercedes-Benz with NTG5.0/5.1 System
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 12 Sep 2018, 10:21

Shipping costs can sometimes be quite a burden, can't they? With Car Solutions you can say Farewell to such burdens!

Upgrading your car has become even more convenient now thanks to tons of new products with free shipping: navigation, video adapters, TV receivers and so much more. Take advantage of our free shipping offers and enjoy new capabilities of your car!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 14 Sep 2018, 10:26

Summer is done with, and autumn blues is creeping in? Well, we've got a great remedy for you – discounts!

For the entirety of the next month, we are offering great discounts on our Plug&Play cables. Why would I need such a cable, you might ask? Simple: our cables are probably the best solution on the market for fast, easy and cheap connection of front view cameras, rear view cameras and other video devices in your car. And now it is even cheaper!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 28 Sep 2018, 10:01

Have you visited our Garage Sale yet? We generally offer a wide selection of cameras, accessories, video and audio adapters with great discounts. Now it has expanded even more.

However, in true fashion of a garage sale, some items are in limited supply. So hurry up to our online store and don't delay with your purchase. You can always count on Car Solutions to bring you the best prices on car electronics!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Previous

Return to Car Solutions News