Inferface for BMW E90 CCC. I have a lot of questions

Moderator: Germes

Inferface for BMW E90 CCC. I have a lot of questions

Postby MalastiC » 15 Apr 2012, 14:32

I see this interface: http://car-solutions.com/en/Car-Video-I ... upport.php

I have a BMW E90 CCC Profesional (8,8") with CIC controller. To use the CIC controller unit CCC is programmed with last software from BMW.

I have several questions:
- Will it work with the new idrive? (I have the old ccc controler one if I have to turn with it and then make any changes.)
- Is it possible to leave forever and configured by default to operate both the camera and the pdc? (PDC=Is the original Park Distance Control). I'd like to get the reverse and to display the camera and the PDC but not have to be touching buttons.
- Is it possible to control a second camera in the same way? My car has front and rear PDC. I would put a camera in front and watch the camera image. Normal operation is put in reverse. The car active PDC. As the car speeds over 20 km/h is automatically disabled.
- It would be perfect if we could do that by going back to the rear camera is activated and the pdc. Removing the reverse camera is activated with your pdc front and going from 20 km/h to remove everything.
- In the manual I have seen to be cut or join two cables, but I see where they go. Where do these cables?
- Is the wiring is plug and play? Do you have to cut or modify anything?

-I would buy this interface and add a TDT tuner with USB input. Do you have something to sell? Could it be controlled from the idrive?

I feel a lot of questions. Thank you.
MalastiC

Re: Inferface for BMW E90 CCC. I have a lot of questions

Postby MalastiC » 15 Apr 2012, 14:40

Sorry, had forgotten:

- This interface allows video in motion?
- The keypad is included? Where is it located?
MalastiC

Return to Video Interfaces for BMW