Tiguan GPS interface installation in São Paulo / Brazil

Moderator: Germes

Tiguan GPS interface installation in São Paulo / Brazil

Postby lemonteiross » 11 Jan 2012, 20:07

Hi guys! I really need some help here... A invest a lot of money and I can't use it...

I've bought a CS9100 to use in my Tiguan and I couldn't find anyone here in São Paulo to install it in a RCD 510 radio. Does anyone can recommend any store?

Products: USB touch Controller, GPS Box CS9100, VW Video Interface, Dension Gateway Five;

Tks!!!
lemonteiross

Re: Tiguan GPS interface installation in São Paulo / Brazil

Postby MrTinkertrain » 13 Jan 2012, 13:50

Hello,

Please sign here what LCD exactly is placed in your car. Is it RCD 510 or RCD 510 DELFI?
Read carefully instructions that came along with the products you've purchased.
In case if you are not installer and don't have enough skills to work with electrical devices, please consult a qualified professional - even for such services have to pay money.
By following this link you can find general scheme for the connecting of CS9100 to RCD 510, with help of video interface and USB Touch Controller.
MrTinkertrain
Administrator

Postby lemonteiross » 26 Jan 2012, 18:43

Hi MrTinkertrain!
I don't think that's it't DELFI. I've tried to find it but I couldn't...
I'm not a installer - that's why I'm looking for someone to install it for me. (I want to pay the guy / company to install it). The problem is: I coundn't find any!!!
Still waiting for someone who already install it here in São Paulo...
lemonteiross

Postby MrTinkertrain » 27 Jan 2012, 13:47

Unfortunately, we are unable to help to find companies that are providing installation operations in your area.
But we can suggest you to visit companies that are providing video/audio tuning and installation operations, they'll probably help you.
MrTinkertrain
Administrator

Postby jcoelho » 01 Apr 2012, 16:10

lemoonteiros,
In order to help you, the RCD510 equipped in the Tiguan was made by Blaunpukt in Europe. Use the correct instruction for install it. Despite this, check if the unit purchased is proper to use in Blaunpukt instead Delphi.
Joel
jcoelho

Return to Video Interfaces for Volkswagen