Amarok stereo

Moderator: Germes

Amarok stereo

Postby Bairsjw » 06 Dec 2012, 10:45

Hi I have just bought a media interface from you, but I have a Delphi rcd 510 , is this a problem? Also do the can bus wires need to be connected on the power wire loom going into the multimedia interface? What does n.c. Stand for in the manual after some of the connections. If I buy a cs9900 android nav computer, how does the audio get into the interface? The rgb inputs appears not to have audio input. Would I have to use av in instead. THANKS
Bairsjw

Car: Vw Amarok

Re: Amarok stereo

Postby Chortenia » 06 Dec 2012, 13:07

Hello!
Pleasem provide link to th video interface you bought.

Ypu don't need to connect CAN. n.c. means - not connected

If I buy a cs9900 android nav computer, how does the audio get into the interface? The rgb inputs appears not to have audio input. Would I have to use av in instead

CS9900 navigation box has linear RCA outputs. Connect them to AUX IN.

Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Chortenia
CarSolutions Team

Car: Chery Kimo

Postby Bairsjw » 06 Dec 2012, 13:22

So audio and picture both on aux, nothing on rgb? Or can one of the aux audio channels be assigned to rgb?
It is the interface for rdc510 Delphi model. I was going to try and connect a hdmi device, but wasn't sure whether to use a hdmi to av converter or hdmi to VGA plus audio. Will screen resolution be a problem?
Bairsjw

Postby Bairsjw » 06 Dec 2012, 13:24

Sorry bout the confusion, I bought the wrong interface first and then changed the order after the post, so I had read the wrong manual. Still unsure about rgb connection though
Bairsjw

Postby Chortenia » 06 Dec 2012, 15:53

Picture goes via RGB and sound by RCA.

Maximum resolution you will have is 480х234.
Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Chortenia
CarSolutions Team

Car: Chery Kimo

Postby Bairsjw » 04 Sep 2014, 11:22

hi I have had this interface working with a reverse camera and aftermarket nav box via the touchscreen for about a year and a half.
from new the box seemed to have a bad connection on the board near where the interface lead from the head unit plugs in. I have had the wires held one way with a cable tie and this has kept everything working. I tested the wires in the harness and could not find a fault.

however now the unit is failing on external sources which have a signal feed but it is intermittent and moving wires or knocking the head unit or box don't seem to make a difference (ie I don't think it is a connection this time). voltage changes or external device interference don't appear to be the cause either.

I will upload a video to show you but do you have any idea what this may be, if I can fix it or wether you can supply the correct part to fix it.
Bairsjw

Postby Bairsjw » 04 Sep 2014, 11:31

[youtube]http://youtu.be/x2pTD9iHR8w[/youtube]
Bairsjw

Postby Bairsjw » 04 Sep 2014, 11:37

Bairsjw

Return to Video Interfaces for Volkswagen