CS9200 NAVIGATION BOX. Lexus

CS9200/CS9200RV navigation box with video input for OEM and aftermarket monitors.

Moderator: Germes

CS9200 NAVIGATION BOX. Lexus

Postby Mikeal » 12 Mar 2012, 08:33

I have a 2007 Lexus GS350 with factory navigation, Bluetooth , and rear parking camera.
If I install the CS9200 navigation box is it possible to keep my factory navigation and use both of them ?
Can I switch between them ?

Thank you.
Mikeal

Car: Say what???

Re: CS9200 NAVIGATION BOX. Lexus

Postby pandavi » 12 Mar 2012, 12:59

Hi,
I have installed the CS9100 in a Mercedes, adding the CS9100 is just like connecting any external Audio/Video device to your system, it will not overide any of the functions of the existing system, you will still have your old navigation.
Depending on the connectivity of the existing head-unit, the installer will have to choose the method of connection, in my car there are no video inputs, so I had to add a Video Interfact from Car-Solutions, the CS9100 connects to the interface with RGB cable, the interface connects to the monitor and to the car's CAN wires for mode toggle, I did not have a touch screen so I have installed a touch screen panel overlay from Car-Solutions, it has a USB controller which connects to the USB host socket in the CS9100, this way I now have touch control over the navigation software and all other functions of the CS9100 (only), which are many! - A/V media players, games, Internet connection (with usb 3g cellular modem from CS), office apps. and more. All come as extra additional functions on top your existing oem system functionality, not instead.
With the USB socket you may connect other USB devices like storage and even mouse and keyboard, via USB Hub.
It has a SD card slot for the Nav software of you chice.
In case you don't have/need/want touch screen control, the CS9100 comes with a RF remote control which controles all the box's functions
In my car the Navigation's sound is being monitored via a small external loud speaker connected to the CS9100.
The Video interface box also has other AV inputs and outputs for other AV sources, for rear view cam, and provides AV outputs to monitors installed on the front seats head rests for the back seat passengers.
I am not sure what you wold need to have it installed in your Lexus in terms of cables or addapters, but I am sure the principal of it is the same. You can find detais in the CS website.
It is a very convenient device which adds value to you system and user-friendly interface for you to enjoy, highly recommended!
Enjoy!
pandavi

Car: Mercedes GLK 2011

Postby Mikeal » 13 Mar 2012, 10:22

Thank you for the quick reply .
My vehicle does not have an accessory RCA or RGB video input either but I thought that car solutions makes pnp connectors so I can connect cs9200 direct without he use of a GVIF ?

If I have to use a device like GVIF will my video degrade and not clear.

Also my car does have navigation touch screen already and I would like to use it, just like having more options.

Thanks
Mikeal

Car: Say what???

Postby Chortenia » 23 Mar 2012, 18:22

Hello!
For the time being we offer solution for CS9100 additional navigation boxes connection with OEM navigation box disconnection. In your case you will need GVIF video interface , and also navigation box with special adapter with the aid of which you will control connected CS9100 navigation box on OEM touch screen.

Approximately in two months our programmers will release new version of universal adapter which will provide possibility to retain OEM navigation and control GVIF interface by OEM MAP button (to switch between video inputs, select OEM or additional navigation).

Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Chortenia
CarSolutions Team

Car: Chery Kimo

Postby salim974 » 14 May 2012, 14:21

Dear car solution, Ref. attached e mail related to purchase of your CS9100 and the trouble in successfully connecting it as explained in the attached power point.

Please provide your way forward accordingly as soon as possible.

2004 lexus ls430

Best regards. Your customer Salim Said Al Mamary
Attachments
Picturs.pptx
(140.72 KiB) Downloaded 1341 times
salim974

Postby salim974 » 15 May 2012, 22:28

no bady hlp me :D
salim974

Return to CS9200 Navigation Box