Who else has bluetooth problems? Please fix them...

Moderator: Germes

Who else has bluetooth problems? Please fix them...

Postby jesterace » 29 Oct 2012, 22:43

Hi,
I've bought the bluetooth cable for cs9200rv and people cannot hear me well at all. The MIC is clipped to my sun visor, 6 inches or so away and callers say i sound like i'm "way in the distance". I have to shout or place the MIC right next to my mouth to be heard. It's awful.

Car Solutions tech have replaced my cable and i still have the same trouble. Nearly every other day i'm logging into chat to complain and update sales/tech with my findings and my communication with Wonde Proud but neither companies have come up with a solution. I've been told by one chat person that "these cables get returned a lot" and another person has said that *some* people have had to change the MIC to something different??? but they don't know what?

I'm really sick of having a bluetooth system in my car thats pretty much useless now, i just want some answers as to why this problem is happening. Is it faulty? Is it a software issue? Are the cables just bad quality?

Please stop me from throwing the cs9200 and bluetooth in the bin...

...great, and new 9900 unit is already coming soon. Why don't they fix one product before making more??

Thanks,
James.
jesterace

Re: Who else has bluetooth problems? Please fix them...

Postby Yuretz » 05 Nov 2012, 11:56

Hello,
We’ve been consulting the device manufacturer for a while and the answer provided is that microphone is to be fixed on the collar, for this reason there is a clip and 5 m cable in the package.
Yuretz
CarSolutions Team

Car: Fast as the wind

Postby jesterace » 05 Nov 2012, 15:38

Fixed to your collar??? thats the most rediculous thing i have ever heard, sorry. Are you seriously expecting people to trail a 5m cable from their navi box, strap it to themselves, and coil it all away when they have to get outa the car? what a stupid idea. Looks like i'll be getting my money back... why even bother making this.

Can't believe people would make such rubblish as an addon for what is otherwise a brilliant navi box.

Hope this will be imroved soon.
James.
jesterace

Postby Yuretz » 05 Nov 2012, 17:10

This decision is not appropriate for us, so we'll try to contact the manufacturer technical support. Maybe they will help us to solve the problem. As far as we know you contacted the manufacturer already. Would you please let us know what exactly department?
Yuretz
CarSolutions Team

Car: Fast as the wind

Return to Additional Equipment for CS9100/CS9200 Navi Boxes