New Arrivals to Car Solutions Online Store!

Moderator: Germes

Re: New Arrivals to Car Solutions Online Store!

Postby Slav » 26 May 2017, 15:52

Rear view camera is the best solution for safety in any car.

Our stock has been expanded with a high-quality universal rear view camera which will make any car a lot safer. Moreover, it's equipped with static parking lines that can make parking extremely easy wherever you decide to park your car. The camera offers Plug&Play connection, so there's no need to buy any additional equipment for installation.

And there's more. We also have a rear view camera, specifically designed for Volkswagen T5 and Scirocco 3 cars. The camera is equipped with static parking lines and perfectly fits the car design.

Install a rear view camera in your car and you won't regret it!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Car: My own 2 feet

Postby Slav » 01 Jun 2017, 13:03

Would you like to connect a smartphone to the multimedia system of your car? If the answer is "Yes" then we have just what you need!

With APCAST mirroring adapter you will be able to connect your smartphone to the car head unit via Wi-Fi and use navigation, launch apps, playback music and video on the OEM monitor. The device is equipped with an HDMI output which provides image of the highest quality.

If you require a simpler solution – take a look at this USB adapter. You will also be able to connect your smartphone to the car monitor, the only difference is that connection will be via USB cable.

Choose an adapter that you will be happier with and start using smartphone functionality in your car right now!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 08 Jun 2017, 14:05

Summer has come, and with it – the time for vacations!

Digital car receiver will help you forget about long and boring trips and turn them into fun and interesting adventures. A simple DVB-T2 receiver will transform your car monitor into a television. You will be able to use it as an HD player and play media content from USB drives and DVDs on flip-down, in-dash and OEM monitors. A DVB-T2 receiver with video input will also make it possible to connect additional video sources to the head unit of your car.

If you need a different TV receiver, you can always visit our category and choose a device by yourself. Do not delay, get ready for summer vacations!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 29 Jun 2017, 16:05

Here in our online store you will find everything you need for updating a multimedia system of your Ford.

After installing an OEM car radio you will be able to play audio content in MP3 format and control the radio using OEM buttons. Functionality of the radio can be expanded with a special module, which makes it possible to playback tracks from connected USB drives. For quick and safe installation use a set of tools for Ford stereo removal.

In just a few minutes you can upgrade your car and make your journeys a lot more fun!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 14 Aug 2017, 11:07

We just cannot stop expanding our stock with new cool devices and gadgets!

High-quality front view cameras for popular Audi models are now available in our store:

After installing such camera you will always be aware of what's happening in front of your car, as well as park with ease in places with limited space or visibility.
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 18 Aug 2017, 17:00

If you own a Mercedes-Benz and you are looking for a way to make your car safer – look no further, we've got just what you need!

Our stock has just been expanded with brand-new cameras for Mercedes-Benz. After you install a rear view and a front view camera in your car, nothing will ever catch you off guard, you will always be aware of what's happening both in front and behind you.

We have plenty of cameras to choose from. You know what they say: better safe than sorry.
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 07 Sep 2017, 15:24

We are happy to announce the brand new item that has arrived at our stock – Q-ROI 2 universal navigation box!

Installing this device in your car will equip it with a powerful navigation system, which works on the Android 5.1.1 operating system and provides a high quality picture thanks to the HDMI output. Even better, you can expand the functionality of the system at any moment using various apps from Google Play. The box is universal and fits a wide range of car brands and models. Get one now!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 12 Oct 2017, 14:22

We have a new item in stock, yet again!

Just for Ford owners, we have prepared a new unique multifunctional video interface. Connect additional video sources, such as navigation, rear view camera or HD player, and make your car safer by taking advantage of the parking assistance function support (PAS). Push your multimedia system capabilities to the maximum, get the video interface now!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 02 Nov 2017, 17:16

Navigation is probably the most demanded gadget for all car owners. Obviously, Infiniti Q50 owners are not an exception, but what should they do when they find out the high price for its OEM navigation and map updates? The answer is actually quite simple: install aftermarket Q-ROI navigation on Android, specifically designed for Q50 models!

With Q-ROI GPS-system you're not just getting high-quality navigation for a reasonable price, but tons of additional features as well: possibility to connect rear view cameras, USB inputs for playing audio and video from external drives, installation of various apps from Google Play. All this in a single device!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 09 Nov 2017, 17:16

Connect your Android and iOS devices with our smartphone connection kit! Use navigation and multiple applications, as well as accept or make calls from the multimedia system of your car. Each kit includes a Plug&Play connection cable, which makes sure you don't need to cut car wiring and risk voiding the warranty during installation. Installation process takes just a few moments, so you will be able to enjoy all of car's new features almost right away. And that's not all. By choosing one of our connection kits you save up to 20% on your purchase. Too good to be true? Visit our store and see for yourself!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 08 Dec 2017, 11:31

Digital television or a multimedia player is definitely not a priority for a car. However, how nice would it be to pass the time watching a movie or a sports game while waiting for someone or when stuck in a traffic jam. And just imagine how happy your kids would be to watch their favorite cartoons during a long and tiresome trip!

Our stock has been expanded with new connection kits for TV receivers and HD players for various car brands and models. Each kit includes a Plug&Play cable which you can use to connect the device without the need to damage car wiring or install additional equipment. Better yet, when buying such a kit you also save on your purchase. Expand multimedia functionality of your car, quick and easy!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 02 Feb 2018, 11:54

As a manufacturer with over 10 years of experience, we know how difficult it may be to pick the right components when you are trying to upgrade your car. Which device should I pick? Does it fit my car? Do I need some sort of adapter or interface to connect everything?

We have found a single solution to answer all these questions: car upgrade kits. Each kit includes everything you need for adding specific functionality to your car. Now you can install TV receivers, smartphone mirroring adapters, cameras and a lot more with ease. And that's not even the best part. By choosing one of our kits you also save up to 20% on your purchase. That's what we call a Win-Win situation ;)

Upgrade now!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 12 Feb 2018, 12:02

Great news for Audi owners!

New front view cameras for various models have just arrived at our stock. Thanks to high-quality image you will be able to park with ease in the most difficult places without worrying that you may cause damage to your and/or someone else's car. Such a camera will become an irreplaceable helper for both a newbie and a seasoned driver.
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 24 Apr 2018, 15:52

Front and rear view camera installation is probably the best way to make your car safer. Images from the cameras make sure the driver is always aware of what's happening around the car and make parking extremely easy even in the most difficult and narrow places. Despite all the benefits, these cameras also have one disadvantage: control. OEM car camera control systems are usually imperfect, clumsy and quite inconvenient.

Meet our answer to all of those troubles – the RFCC camera control system. Not only it allows you to control rear and front view cameras with OEM steering wheel buttons, RFCC also let's you connect these cameras, if they were not installed by the manufacturer. The system offers fast and easy Plug&Play connection that does not require interfering with car wiring. This, in turn, prevents the loss of any OEM functions or risks of voiding car warranty.

Still not convinced? Well, we have another ace up our sleeve: for a limited time, every RFCC system comes with a present – a free front view camera. Leave a note with the ID of the camera you chose when placing the order and we will ship it with your RFCC!

Don't miss out on the great offer, there's still time!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 11 May 2018, 09:56

Video interface is the ultimate upgrade tool for any car. Whatever you need, be it a camera, a navigation box or something else, a video interface will allow you to connect any of those devices. And what's even better, these adapters do not interfere with any car systems, so you can use all OEM functions, as you did before installation. Our stock already has tons of video interfaces for various car brands and models, and now it has been expanded with 3 new adapters for Cadillac, Jeep and Mazda. Enjoy!

Video Interface for Cadillac CTS, Escalade until 2018 MY
Video Interface for Jeep Renegade of 2016– MY with PAS
Video Interface with HDMI for Mazda 3, CX-5, CX-9 of 2017– MY
Slav
CarSolutions Team

PreviousNext

Return to New Arrivals