New Arrivals to Car Solutions Online Store!

Moderator: Germes

Re: New Arrivals to Car Solutions Online Store!

Postby Chortenia » 18 Dec 2013, 13:33

Last week we informed you about the new products category, and today one more device has been added to it: Kivic One iPhone / Smartphone car adapter.

The adapter is connected to the monitor via HDMI or RCA cable. iPhone/iPod/iPad or Smartphone / table PC on Android is linked to the adapter by Wi-Fi and thus streams video and audio to the connected monitor. It also supports screens mirroring functions to display navigation, menu, applications, etc. on the connected monitor.

Learn more!
Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Chortenia
CarSolutions Team

Car: Chery Kimo

Postby Chortenia » 07 Feb 2014, 12:01

Today we present the device for all cars equipped with monitors. Welcome car multimedia Full HD player!

Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Chortenia
CarSolutions Team

Postby Chortenia » 12 Feb 2016, 18:09

Check out these new navigation systems that have appeared in our stock. Q-Roi systems offer built-in inputs for connecting rear view camera and other aftermarket video sources to the OEM monitors. Android 4.2.2 operating system will allow to expand the device functionality by various programs and applications from Google Play, while the active parking guidelines (PAS) function will help you park easily in any place.

Learn more
Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Chortenia
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 01 Jun 2016, 11:51

New camera connection cables for Ford Sync 1 and Honda i-MID 8" monitors, already in our stock! Fast and easy Plug&Play connection. All OEM functions remain after connection and image from the rear view camera appears automatically when the car switches to reverse.
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Car: My own 2 feet

Postby Slav » 14 Jul 2016, 15:00

We have some great news! A whole new selection of touch screen panels is now available in our stock!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 19 Jul 2016, 15:01

The season of summer arrivals goes on!

This time our car trim removal tools category has received a new selection of products. Each tool kit will allow you to quickly and conveniently remove car interior elements, dismantle upholstery panels and tune your car without damaging any surfaces. These tools will prove useful for every car owner.

Grab your own tool kit now and stay tuned for more updates from Car Solutions – even more products are on the way!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 01 Sep 2016, 17:34

We would like to present the new, unique Garadget garage door controller.

With the help of this device you will be able to remotely control your garage door using a smartphone, iPhone or computer. You will also receive messages and updates regarding the status of the door, such as, if it has been opened for too long or whether it is closed or not. Garadget is incredibly easy to install and use: simply connect the wires of the device to the existing garage door opener, attach the reflective tag (which comes in the package content) to the door and answer several questions in the mobile app in order to set everything up.
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 21 Sep 2016, 10:40

Just for Ford owners, we would like to present the new multifunctional video interface.

This device will allow you to connect navigation, rear view camera and other additional video sources in your car. Make your Ford better with our new video interface!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 28 Oct 2016, 09:38

It's never too late to think about improving your car. Our stock has been increased with new video interfaces and camera connection adapters for BMW which will significantly improve your BMW and transform it into a next generation, state-of-the-art vehicle.

Connection of navigation boxes, rear and front view cameras, DVD players, Android smart TV boxes, HDMI inputs that provide images of the highest quality, active parking guidelines and so much more. Experience all the advantages of our new video interfaces yourself, upgrade your BMW!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 04 Nov 2016, 10:39

Dear Mercedes-Benz owners,

It's your turn to get some great news! Our stock has been increased with new video interfaces and camera connection adapters for Mercedes-Benz which will significantly improve your car and transform it into a next generation, state-of-the-art vehicle.

Connection of navigation boxes, rear and front view cameras, DVD players, Android smart TV boxes, HDMI inputs that provide images of the highest quality, active parking guidelines and so much more. Experience all the advantages of our new video interfaces yourself, upgrade your Mercedes-Benz!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 11 Nov 2016, 15:09

We are happy to introduce a new unique video interface for Audi, Bentley, Porsche and Volkswagen cars that has appeared in our stock. This device will allow you to connect navigation, rear view and front view cameras and other additional video sources. The video interface is remarkable due to the presence of the active parking assistance system (PAS), which will make parking extremely easy even in the most difficult places.

Also, a brand new camera connection adapter, which was designed specifically for Audi cars of 2016 and the following model years, has arrived at our stock. Apart from allowing you to have front view or rear view cameras in your car, this device will make it possible to connect navigation boxes, DVD players and even Android Smart TV boxes.

Become the owner of high quality electronics from Car Solutions!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 14 Dec 2016, 10:59

We have great news again!
Our stock has just been increased with new video interfaces for Aston Martin, Bentley and Maserati.

Video interfaces from Car Solutions will allow you to connect not just front view or rear view cameras but also navigation boxes, DVD players and even Android smart TV boxes to the OEM monitor of your car.

But why should we tell you everything? Go see for yourself!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 24 Mar 2017, 13:51

BMW owners, we have great news for you!

New video interfaces and adapters for connecting additional video sources have appeared in our stock. Navigation, rear view and front view cameras, DVD players – all of this can be connected to the OEM monitor of your car with the help of our devices. Each adapter is equipped with parking assistance system (PAS) that will make parking easy no matter where you are.

Don't hesitate, add and expand the functionality of your BMW!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 30 Mar 2017, 16:42

We have great new arrivals, yet again!

Check out the new video interface for Porsche cars with CDR-3.1 head unit, which allows connection of a variety of additional video sources, such as, navigation boxes, DVD players or even Android smart TV boxes.

For owners of new Porsche models with PCM 4.0 head unit, we are happy to introduce an adapter for connecting rear view and front view cameras, which is equipped with a built-in parking assistance function (PAS). This nifty feature turns parking into a child's play, no matter where you are.

We offer only high-quality car electronics. Shop with Car Solutions!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

Postby Slav » 12 May 2017, 16:05

Feeling that something is missing in your Mercedes-Benz W213? We have just what you need!

Using our video interface you will be able to connect navigation, TV receivers, cameras and other video sources. Rear view camera adapter provides easy Plug&Play connection of backup cameras and navigation that can be completed in a matter of minutes. Both devices are also equipped with parking assistance function (PAS), which is extremely helpful to any car owner.

Don't miss out, choose a device that suits you best!
Slav
CarSolutions Team

PreviousNext

Return to New Arrivals