Universal touchscreen adapter

Moderator: Germes

Universal touchscreen adapter

Postby bacila4666 » 11 Jan 2014, 22:32

Hello i bought Universal Touchscreen Adapter
and have several problems.
at first (for avoid get from moderator wrong answer need to write right question)
Vehicle are Toyota Land Cruiser 2003 model made 2004.02 (navigation generation 1).
i installed CS9200(phantom 200) work corectly.
bought from Ebay.com Universal Touch Screen adapter.
make deal for 130USD + 45USD for shipping but it topic not for that i write about that story later ....

DIP SW 5 is ON all are OFF
problems are several.
1. touch screen can't corectly scan XX,YY positions on screen ( example i can't touch on OK or Close (X) dialog).
2.after 2 sec. always sending last positions of cursor (if i make cursor hide after 1 sec it show after next sec. again). (cursor blinking).
3.Can't swich audio NAV/VOICE (your internal relay not swiching external speaker with Your internal amplifier).
4. if temperature drop lower +6...0 celsius head unit not registering DVD NAVI unit on AVCLAN (IEBUS) need warm unit and reset system (power off and On ACC).

Seller dont told anything about this "bugs" (maybe it is discount or cristmas "present").

So if you have any ideas are welcome.

Best regards
Rytis J.
---------------------------

2014 Bacprog
---------------------------
bacila4666

Car: Toyota LC120

Re: Universal touchscreen adapter

Postby Chortenia » 14 Jan 2014, 11:05

Hello.

1. In Toyota/Lexus cars, approximately before 2005 MY (depends on the model) touch screen scan matrix resolution, sent to the car network, is only 38 x 19 lines. Navigation programs usage on such small touch-screen resolution is rather comfortable, however, if you use applications not designed for usage in the car, it can happen so that you can't touch the point either with the finger or stilus. It's not the fault of the head unit or adapter. Approximately starting from the 2005 MY the resolution sent to the network has been enhanced up to 254 х 254 lines.
2. "Kenwood" protocol should be set in the Panel settings (of CS9200). Maybe, the protocol is set wrong, and it can cause the cursor blinking.
3. What error is displayed on the monitor screen.

Best regards,
Car Solutions team
Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Chortenia
CarSolutions Team

Car: Chery Kimo

Re: Universal touchscreen adapter

Postby bacila4666 » 21 Jan 2014, 23:13

Now,
i try to find Display Unit,Audio unit, gateway, changer and connectors and make conections on desktop for future develop extra functions becouse i want make swiching options front controls of display buttons to realize AUX input from changer for Navigation audio,External audio etc.
Making of IEbus scanner (very strange nec driver) cant find .(dont want desolder from NAVI becouse it will be need in future).

so at future all my develop i put in my web.

Best regards
Rytis J.
--------------
bacila4666

Car: Toyota LC120

Return to Additional Equipment for CS9100/CS9200 Navi Boxes