Navigation System for Toyota Touch&Go Based on CS9320 CE

CS9100/CS9200 navigation boxes, navigation systems for Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Subaru, BMW, Audi, VW, Mercedes-Benz and othe car brands.

Moderator: Germes

Navigation System for Toyota Touch&Go Based on CS9320 CE

Postby sitro » 19 Jan 2015, 15:56

Hello,
(I have a Toyota Verso -2012- With Touch and MAP/Nav buton)
I have several questions about the Navigation System for Toyota Touch & Go Based on CS9320 EC (GPS & GLONASS),
probably some will seem stupid but I'm not very DIY and dismantle the car dashboard without knowing that is behind such connections.

First: I see that this system is WinCE box, is it possible to have the same box with Android?

Second (the connections on the dashboard):
2-1 / Where to place the navigation system: in the glove box? or in the dashboard on the car radio as the GPS Toyota?
2-2 / To connect the battery (ACC, Bat, ground) is there in the car dashboard an integrated socket or should we install electric wire from the fuse box?
2-3 / does the Package includes all necessary cables? or I have to also order additional connections?

Third (software):
Is it possible to use the navigation system to connect USB keys with music and listen this music on the navigation system? if so what file format and codec are supported? I ask this because the original car radio does not support FLAC format that makes it unusable for me.

Fourth (Subsidiary):
Once ordered and installed, if I make a video or pictures of the installation steps, what discount you doing? ;-)
sitro

Car: Toyota Verso -2012

Re: Navigation System for Toyota Touch&Go Based on CS9320 CE

Postby sitro » 20 Jan 2015, 13:32

two more question :
In the page : http://car-solutions.com/en/gps-navigat ... currency=2
1/ what differs between :
- Navigation System for Toyota Touch&Go Based on CS9320 CE (GPS & GLONASS) at 241€
- Navigation System for Toyota Touch&Go (Panasonic) based on CS9320 CE at 307€ (not in stock)

2/ Why in the page for toyota there is not the product : CS9320 Navigation Box on Android for OEM Monitors (GPS and GLONASS).
I suppose it doenst't fit on toyota, true or not ?
sitro

Postby Chortenia » 20 Jan 2015, 17:45

Hi.

As far as the questions in your first post are concerned:
1. Yes. Please, contact the sales manager for the package content and the price- http://car-solutions.com/en/information/contacts.html
2. Usually, it's connected somewhere near the glove box so that you have access to the SD card. All connection cables are included in the package.
3. Support of the codecs depends on the program you use. FLAC is supported by most of the players on Android.
4. Yes, you can have discount on the next purchase if you give us photos or video (or both) of the product installation or operation. 5% for pictures and 5% for video.

As far as the questions in you second post are concerned:
1. They differ by the package content and functions.
2. This is a set with RGB and data cables for connection to the OEM monitors. Usually it is connected via the video interface. It doesn't fit touch&go.
Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Chortenia
CarSolutions Team

Car: Chery Kimo

Postby sitro » 23 Jan 2015, 15:26

hi,
thank you for the answers
but it is missing the answers to :
2-2 / To connect the box to electrical battery (ACC, Bat, ground) is there in the car dashboard an integrated socket or should we install electric wire from the fuse box?
sitro

Postby Chortenia » 23 Jan 2015, 18:01

You can take GND and ACC from the same place as the video interface. BAT should also be on those wires.
Best regards,
Car Solutions Team
Chortenia
CarSolutions Team

Car: Chery Kimo

Return to Сar Navigation/GPS