CS9900 Navigation Box

Moderator: Germes

Re: CS9900 Navigation Box

Postby edgararroyo » 06 Dec 2015, 11:04

You can probably compile realtek 8188/8192 which is very common in USB wifi adapters and I think Broadcom for Bluetooth? I know firmware 11/26/13 worked with the white wifi usb adapter it came with and a few generic bluetooth adapters I tried. What happened to those drivers? Were they forgotten or removed in purpose? I am not buying another android box. I paid a *LOT* of money for this setup when I can buy a radio on eBay for $249 that has all this and more. :x

If you "can't" or don't want to help us out, please release the firmware source code (should be open source android no?) so we can compile our own kernels with drivers needed. Or if you want, provide us with the modules (.ko) that work with the new kernel.

Thank you.

BTW, the touch *NEVER* worked on my RCD510 *US* Delphi version and was supposed to be helped with in the matter and never got help. I need the cable that goes from the video interface to the CS9900 which you sent me the wrong cables to begin with, I believe you have to join a ribbon cable with a regular cable, can't remember now, but getting touch to work would be nice.
edgararroyo

Car: VW CC Sport

Postby edgararroyo » 07 Dec 2015, 06:09

Another good idea is to compile webcam drivers (i.e. Logitec C310 or C270 work great on Jelly Bean and KitKat)
While you're at it, why not compile C210x, FTDI and PL2303 that way we can use the majority of USB->Serial adapters (i.e. I have a USB OBDII that's actually an FTDI adapter hooked to an RS232 OBDII and works great.
edgararroyo

Postby edgararroyo » 07 Dec 2015, 07:03

Can someone please fix the links for the firmwares? I am trying to download the last one that was external wifi & 3g but it gives me error 404.
edgararroyo

Postby edgararroyo » 07 Dec 2015, 08:55

Yuretz wrote:
pepeking wrote:I installed the firmware and have restored to factory settings, but the wifi is not working. the remote control works correctly, but there is no way that the wifi is started.

Try this one - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/712 ... update.zip .

I did a factory reset on new firmware, then went back to this one and now I have WIFI and Bluetooth. Why can't you guys add the via VT9271 driver on the new firmware? The new firmware doesn't lock up like the older ones. Can you upgrade the system without upgrading the kernel? Older kernel has WIFI, Bluetooth and who knows what other drivers that are almost essential. Adding USB-Serial drivers and other wifi drivers would be nice. Thats the least you guys can do, all of us that bought this android box deserve some support. I've seen android radios on eBay for my car that do a whole lot more things, only thing it doesn't have is Sirius-XM which I stopped using...maybe I switch to one of those radios....wish someone would buy this radio+video interface+android box. I spent over a grand on these and now no support...
edgararroyo

Postby edgararroyo » 07 Dec 2015, 20:29

edgararroyo wrote:I did a factory reset on new firmware, then went back to this one and now I have WIFI and Bluetooth. Why can't you guys add the via VT9271 driver on the new firmware? The new firmware doesn't lock up like the older ones. Can you upgrade the system without upgrading the kernel? Older kernel has WIFI, Bluetooth and who knows what other drivers that are almost essential. Adding USB-Serial drivers and other wifi drivers would be nice. Thats the least you guys can do, all of us that bought this android box deserve some support. I've seen android radios on eBay for my car that do a whole lot more things, only thing it doesn't have is Sirius-XM which I stopped using...maybe I switch to one of those radios....wish someone would buy this radio+video interface+android box. I spent over a grand on these and now no support...

Also UVC drivers for webcam support to use any USB web cam UVC compatible (i.e. Logitec C310, C270, etc etc)
edgararroyo

Postby Yuretz » 08 Dec 2015, 14:56

edgararroyo wrote:
edgararroyo wrote:I did a factory reset on new firmware, then went back to this one and now I have WIFI and Bluetooth. Why can't you guys add the via VT9271 driver on the new firmware? The new firmware doesn't lock up like the older ones. Can you upgrade the system without upgrading the kernel? Older kernel has WIFI, Bluetooth and who knows what other drivers that are almost essential. Adding USB-Serial drivers and other wifi drivers would be nice. Thats the least you guys can do, all of us that bought this android box deserve some support. I've seen android radios on eBay for my car that do a whole lot more things, only thing it doesn't have is Sirius-XM which I stopped using...maybe I switch to one of those radios....wish someone would buy this radio+video interface+android box. I spent over a grand on these and now no support...

Also UVC drivers for webcam support to use any USB web cam UVC compatible (i.e. Logitec C310, C270, etc etc)

Hello.
This product was discontinued almost 2 years ago and, unfortunately, we have no source code of this box and never had. You may try contacting developer of this box - Wonde Proud .
Yuretz
CarSolutions Team

Car: Fast as the wind

Previous

Return to CS9900 Navigation Box